Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I recently bought the Captain PD270 mod. I charged it via USB due to my charger not arriving as yet. last night I left it charging as usual and electricity had went and I didn't unplug it from charging, I left it plugged in even after current came back it was charging. Now this morning the batteries won't charge, and later this evening I plugged it back to charge and it did not move up from zero bars.. At one point I got a question mark on battery A an it went after a minute... and I left...

Problem with the CAPTAIN PD270 mod. NEED help ASPA

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2PLG7vW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...