Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,
I've just bought the Vandy Vape Pulse Dual kit (Pulse Dual Mod + Pulse V2 RDA) and it worked perfectly for about a day. But then suddenly it started leaking, and not out of the rda of the squonk bottle, but the juice started coming from under the button and from the bottom of the mod?!

First I thought I didn't use enough cotton in my build and that the juice was running down the squonk hole but because the bottleisn't pressed, it runs inside the mod, but when I rebuilt the RDA...

Strange leaking with the Vandy Vape Pulse Dual kit

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2VgCt2x

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...