Friday 31 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all, I quit vaping about 12 months ago due to anxiety (nicotine), but wish to return as I want to try vaping ... now. When I quit, the battery I was using was practically brand new, but it's been sitting for about a year unused now so I am worried about it's stability. Is it still safe to use? Every google search on this topic that I've found has said that batteries should be replaced 6 months to a year, but I haven't been using mine, so should it have a longer lifespan?

Thanks for any...

Old battery safe to use?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2XmSZMc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...