Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I'm not whistling in the wind, I swear its true. I've put on weight since I started vaping, but it feels like rock-hard muscle.

I'm not eating more than I used to; I'm not getting more exercise than I used to (I am active and fit though), but three or four weeks ago I noticed my lower body -- where I was muscular anyway -- changed a bit and some of my clothes were starting to feel more snug. Being a woman of a certain age I went into panic mode doing the "pinch" test at all hours (girls,...

Weight Gain -- But It Feels Like Muscle Mass

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2OUeWii

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...