Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all! I'm fairly new to vaping and I'm currently using an iJoy avenger 270 vape. It's not exactly giving me what I would like though. I'm looking for a piece that will not only be able to blow very large clouds, but also one that gives me more flavor. It might be the juice Im using, but with this current set up I can only taste the juice itself after I exhale and lick my lips. No real flavor at all otherwise, so I'm looking for any help I can get here! Im not tied to one company, so any...

New(ish) to vaping and hoping for some help :)

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Y7IkFe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...