Monday 27 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi -

I've been vaping for about 6 years, using Ego Twist batteries and stardust clearos. The last year or so, it's getting harder to find clearos - all the ones I liked are permanently selling out/out of production.

Any advice on a new set-up I could try? I want something relatively small, that takes light juice (I currently have so much 70pg/30vg to get through.)

Ideally the clearo is disposable as I have no desire to mess around with changing coils, BUT I'll try something that's not...

Help me pick a new vape set up?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2HFuEMa

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...