Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone, i did some post about my hard to breathe when i use my vape (a minikin reborn with a drop solo rda) im ussing with 0.57 ohms, 36w (4.53 V) and i am having short of breathe, the solution i am using is simbycort but its to expensive to buy always simbycort for vaping, i think the vg is the problem, i use 70/30 vg/pg, i went to the doctor, did a lot of medical studies and they didnt find me anything, anyone who happens the same that my that have short of breathe, hard to...

short of breathe, hard to breathe

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ZoBZXf

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...