Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So here is the thing, I quit smoking about 6 years ago with vaping. When I started I had zero issues with coughing and it went great. Then a few years ago while in a very stressful medical situation when my wife was in the hospital, I slipped back into smoking.

I want to quit smoking again, but every time I vape now I cough like crazy. I've tried old favorite liquids and even some new nic salt ones. Stuff I used to vape all day now makes me cough in one puff and I don't know why.

Has...

Coughing after quiting for awhile...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2UYbjcz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...