Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone, i'm new to the community and to vaping.

I've started vaping about 1 month ago to quit smoking and i have done it successfully. But yesterday, clumsy as i am i tripped and fell to the floor vape on hand. The pirex shattered. My question is about what pirex its compatible with my atomizer, cause i dont have any idea about those kind of things and in my country (Argentina) the vaping market is very reduced in terms of variety in all those things. I have an asmodus Oni 80w with...

I need help with choosing a pirex

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2VklFaX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...