Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys. :) I've currently got some vape gear coming from Fasttech. They decided to split my shipping as one of the things I ordered is the Authentic Coil Master 521 Mini V2 Tab which has been restocking for ages. In fact, they're out of stock of both Coilmaster tabs and the Geekvape one.

The ETA keeps moving and has changed again for about the 3rd or 4th time. There's a ton of other resistance devices on their site but should I stick with Coilmaster for accurate ohm readings? I'm betting...

Coilmaster 521 mini tab resistance/rebuild deck

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2VwFZ9i

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...