Tuesday 21 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have tried soooo Many juices that its absolutley exhausting at times ! I do know there are a few brands that I cant live without and frequently find new ones that I enjoy !
*DTF (Deliciously Twisted Flavors ) previously known as drippy dick is one of my most favorite juice lines !!! And I'm addicted to Grape Gobbler which is a grape pixie stick ! And I usually HATE grape ! Also apple bags .. which taste like your eating a handful of juicy apple Jack's! Mmm just thinking about it makes my...

What juices can you not live without?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WQK5q1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...