Monday 27 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Not sure if this should go here or in e-liquids section, so apologies if I got it wrong.

So something really weird happened... I've been running a mesh pro tank with the triple mesh coils for about a month now, and they've been amazing. Strong flavors, good vaper... but I read a review somewhere about the quad mesh coils being a lot better and figured I'd try them. Found a site that carried them and bought two packs. From first coils the flavor is just.... awful. I don't even know how to...

Is this vaper's tongue?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2wmI2yt

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...