Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,

I've been using SMOK Alien 220W with Baby beast tank on 0.4 ohm coil, everything was ok until my first coil had to be changed.
In my opinion it should be well saturated as I already have that coil inside of my tank for 3 days and it's been standing with the liquid all days (as I vape only at home).

Before changing I did put some of the liquid inside of the coil as well.

Most hits that I do, feel like I'm vaping cotton itself.

Does anyone experienced it before? Maybe you...

New coil, most hits feel like the coil is not saturated

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ITtfna

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...