Tuesday 28 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I only vape about 3ml a day at 12mg nicotine (sometimes mix in some 16mg) Been off cigs almost a month. In the past, tried "the patch" and it helped me cut down on cigs, but several friends warned me to remove it at night because you can have really weird dreams, so I did. Recently, I have been trying new vape juices that I really like... like them too much! I was buzzed on alcohol and just kept vaping my new custard juice (yummy) then went to bed. Sure enough... very strange dreams. Now I...

Heavy vaping before bed

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2YYiaVV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...