Wednesday 22 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Received my Voopoo Drag a couple of weeks ago.The first thing that hit me was the smell.It took 2 weeks for it to dissipate.The second thing I noticed was that it was hazy in the center and overall it was not near as bright as I had hoped.Last night I noticed a couple of blemishes/scratches that look as though some kind of coating was removed.My first thought was it wasn't cured properly when it was packaged and that is why it looks hazy in the center.
Has anyone ever tried to polish the...

Polishing the resin panel on my Drag

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/30D7ain

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...