Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Ok so i quit vaping and threw out all my stuff, all of it, tools, chargers ect. You grt the idea but i ended up smoking again. More than ever, 2 packs a day. So i want to start up again. I was using an aegis legend, dead rabbit, pharaoh mini and going back and forth between store bought juice and making mine own.

Its a huge loss but i cant look back, only forward to what i might set might myself up with again.

I thought i might do pods short term because of the cheap start up cost but i...

Best way to start back up again

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ZvBomX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...