Sunday 26 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

1st post here, I've lurked a bit over the years but never had a reason to post.

But I do now, I've been in a time capsule since about 2014 or so, never went past mesh wicked genesis atomisers on tube mechs - that's my happy place.

I have a hearty collection of gennies, but my go to for years has been the VA kraken on my custom mechs.
I've recently stepped up to 21700 batteries for longer life, harder hit & less sag on a mech.
Problem being all my gennies are 22mm & have 2-2.5ml tanks,...

Looking for a 24-25mm dia genesis atomiser?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Kdo5lV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...