Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I'm talking mostly squonking, but it will apply to dripping to.
I've tried many things, and up to now winding the cotton really tight worked best for me but I still got the odd surprise.
What I discovered lately illiminated spitback completely for me.
What I do is after a good squonk, I just give the fire button a quick hit. That immediately busts all the trapped bubbles and gets rid of the excess liquid on the cotton. It basically sucks it into the cotton. Then a slight prime or a soft suck...

My way of eliminating spit back...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2IGZAgE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...