Friday 31 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all. I'm in the market for a new VV mod. I've been vaping for about 10 years now and my latest ecig (Kanger Cupti 2) just crapped out on me. I'm looking for several specific things in my next model (wish list):

1. I would LOVE if it used one or two removable 18650 Batteries (i have a bunch of batteries and a nitecore charger that the wife and i both use.)
2. VV up to at least about 60 or 75 Watts
3. smaller is better, my Cupti 2 was the perfect size, but i dont mind a little...

New mod recommendations please

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2EJRWPa

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...