Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have been a pack a week Marlboro Light Smoker (basically a social smoker) off an on over the years. I gave vaping a try a few years ago using e-juice with freebase nicotine (12mg I think it was) and didn't like it. For one I found the PG I was mildly allergic too (gave me mild asthma when I smoked it), going with a high VG fluid though solved that. But it still didn't "feel" as pleasurable for an occasional smoke as smoking a Marlboro Light.

Fast forward to more recent and I decided I...

Vaping vs Smoking Equivalent Nicotine Intake - Does Vaping Cause Way Higher Nicotine Intake?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2JReQY6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...