Tuesday 14 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Im sure theres probably hundreds of threads for questions like these, but Im lazy.

I've been using the Aspire Cleito for the last few months and haven't switched mainly because I was broke - but Ive had so many problems with it I just want to chug it out a window once I get a new tank. It leaks fairly often, I get dry hits and then burnt hits if I don't constantly unscrew the top.

What Im looking for in a tank is good flavor and vape production and isnt to rough on liquid - also, Id like...

Best Tank for the Pico 75watts?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yBJSuH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...