Saturday 18 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have never really had a sweet tooth in my life. If I want to grub some massively unhealthy food I would much prefer KFC to Dunkin Doughnuts, so I found it odd that when I first started vaping a month ago and was trying tons of juices that I gravitated towards desserts. Thus far anyway, I have not suddenly started buying up candy bars and ice cream when I go shopping, but today I had a random inclination that I decided to act upon.

So far my favorite liquid is a flavor called Creme Brulee....

Do dessert vapes make you crave real desserts?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AbuM3y

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...