Tuesday 14 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Obviously one would say that this is a normal thing that happens with ejuice. But I find that it mostly happens when I don't vape the last remnants of the juice that's on my wicks of my rda and the rda sits overnight. Also it's possible that a wick that is tighter in the coil, particularly a large coil will enable you to suck out all the juice till the cotton turns white. Then over night there will be less carmelizing because there's no juice for it to do that. But I also started doing the...

Wicks & carmelization

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zZMU00

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...