Tuesday 14 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I vape a lot. About 60ml a day maybe a bit more. I find that my coils are wrecked after a day. I build all of them and take pride it my builds. The wicks are fine a bit gunky but fluffy and retaining plenty of ejuice no burns or need to change it. I have tried different juice a and there are minor differences but overall it's the same! I set and break my coils in before I bring up the power level. Still the coils themselves are black after a day or less. The flavor is muted but still...

Changing my coils daily. Getting frustrating..

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AHOnom

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...