Monday 13 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

LOL, that sounds vaguely NSFW.

What I am talking about is sculpting so that air can only flow a certain way.

See pic.

Someone from this forum (and if you are reading this, I am sorry I don't remember your name) does this.

He is the person from Norway who made the video about airflow. I remember that part at least.

ETA - it's Oen.

The science appears sound. Air flow is directed at the coil, and turbulence around the coil is reduced. Also, this appears to work better if the coil is...

How many people "sculpt their wicks?"

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yBvhQ1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...