Saturday 18 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've been mainly using side airflow rda's as opposed to bottom airflow. The rda's that I have been using mostly, the velocity v2 and goon 1.5 give off great flavor, depending on the build too obviously. The only rda that I have that is bottom airflow is the tsunami 24 plus. I used to build and wick it wrong but after watching youtube and reading about this rda, I just recently found my niche and I am enjoying this immense flavor that I am not experiencing as much on my other rda's. Now this...

Bottom airflow rda's

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zOmJst

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...