Friday 17 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

While there’s no shortage of reasons vaping is superior to smoking, I think our focus on vaping’s health and cost benefits leading us to neglect other issues. What topics do you think deserve more attention? In my opinion, a key vape-related advantaged is the ability to vape while wearing mittens.

Throughout my many years of smoking, I was forced to choose between freezing my lonely fingers in a pair of second-rate hand insulators (a.k.a. gloves) or going without my nicotine fix. But thanks...

Advantages of vaping

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hK2zsW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...