Friday 17 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have been exclusively using kanthal for as long as I can remember and got used to it's taste which I like a lot. With nichrome, I tried it a while back and cannot remember the taste. Someone who is really nice sent me for free some clapton wire, twisted wire, fused claptons and a spool of 26 and 22G, all in SS. That's what makes this ECF great. It's full of people who offer their time and effort and even their own supplies to help someone's vaping experience. All I can say is wow!. Now I...

Kanthal SS or Nichrome: Preferences

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iqztvQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...