Wednesday 15 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Well while I was out driving my mom around Toledo today I decided to take a look at another local B&M. The place was called "Vape Super Center" What do you see in your mind when you see the words "super center"? I think of a large store dedicated to vapers with a large selection of E juice, devices and accessories, don't you?

None of the above unfortunately. Turned out to be a fairly small store with little selection or stock. And most of what they did have was aimed at cloud chasing. Which...

More local vape store dissapointment

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2A2vS1h

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...