Monday 13 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I saw on YT that some people call this a Tornado coil. I made it using a small ball point pen to get the cone shape.

Using 26g SS, and I totally didn't count the wraps, LOL.

Came in at .53 ohms.

This deck has three holes right below the coil. The holes go large to small going from left to right. So I put the big part of the coil over the big hole.

Then I wicked it so that air can only go over the coil.

Works nice!

I am learning that sculpting wicks adds a lot of flavor by...

Tornado coil build - sculpting wicks.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jotACG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...