Wednesday 15 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So after a serious problem with chapped lips from vaping i finally discovered that a lower nicotine level does this to you a lot less. So that's good news. So recommend 6ml or less to stop that effect. It took me ages to work that out.

So back into vaping and settled into ordering from mtbakervapor in the US. Trust my luck, i was just about to make a new order for my friend and I and another spare one for another persons present and suddenly the site is down. Does anyone know what is...

Chapped lips: The answer. But where do i go from here?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ALUkBn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...