Saturday 18 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

so I bought an ageis and then an aromamizer 7 plus to put on top of it (the thing just cries out for a gigantic atty). Anyway, despite its size the ageis is only a one battery mod, so if I don’t want to fill my pockets with 26650s I got to keep under 40 watts. I tried a .7ohm single coil, a .4ohm SS 20/36 Clapton, and now a .5 single strand kanthal, and the flavor is just not really there.

I’m looking for suggestions on a good build that makes the flavor these things are supposed to be...

Having trouble making flavor with aromamizer 7 plus on one battery

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AZ09eN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...