Tuesday 14 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

As much as I hate to, I think I am going to break down and order some clone tanks. Not that I dislike clones, I just don't want to wait a month to get my order from China lol.

Thinking about getting a Hurricane, Skyline and Kayfun v3 clones from fasttech. And whatever else catches my eye.

So first of all, is there any particular clone company that is better than the others? From what I can tell Coppervape seems to be good quality and well liked.

And are there any tips for buying things...

Any tips on mail order supplies?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AFX2r2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...