Wednesday 15 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

hey guys, about 5 months ago, I got a Smok vapepen 2.2 and all was fine, but about a month ago or so I started having problems. with 90% of my draws it burns my throat like crazy. I'm no novice, been vaping since 2012. I prime my coil but it still burns. The juice I've been using is Custard Shoppe brand which is a 75VG/25PG ratio and 6MG niccotine. when this first started happening I thought maybe it was the coil as the burning started after the first 5 draws, so replaced the coil and still...

constant throat burn

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zJxPz2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...