Friday 16 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I recently purchased the Wotofo nudge squonk box and I’m using it with the Pulse 24 rda.

I’ve plenty of experience with mech mods and regulated mods but never used a mechanical box mod before. I purchased this device to try out squonking (which I love), but recently I’ve run into an issue.

Often, unless I push super hard on the button, it won’t fire. This was irritating but bearable, however, recently I’ve noticed the button seems to be...

Mech box mod issues

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2C4SqzR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...