Wednesday 14 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I’m really sad about this...
I may have to give up vaping :eek:

My skin is never spot free.
I don’t have dairy, I have green smoothies, I work out, I drink lots of water (like seriously lots), I’ve tried all pg 70/30 60/40 50/50 30/70 20/80 10/90 100% vg. 3mg,6,9,12 and it’s always the same. Flavourless, just tobacco etc...

I’m going to attempt going free for a bit and see if they go away. If they don’t, I’ll try something else
If they do :( I’ll have to sell all my gear and try a life...

I know. Same old. Again. Spots

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nWM50j

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...