Saturday 17 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have been using Smok since I started vaping, and most of their vapes are decently reliable (such as the gpriv 2). But recently I got the Smok v8 (about 2 weeks ago give or take). I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the charging issues I have been having recently.

Recently I have had this issue where the only way I could get it to charge was setting it down on the side and putting heavy objects to hold the cord so it's slanted because the charging port is loose. Plugging it in...

Help with the Smok v8 charging port

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Hnxx20

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...