Wednesday 14 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I usually just go with the silver unpainted-looking option. But nowadays even silver looks like it's painted. I just don't trust these paints, one more thing to worry about.

I love that cotton wicks so well and we don't use silica anymore even though people used to swear that a vape doesn't get hot enough to start burning silica but it's just peace of mind that I'd rather maybe smoke a little tad of cotton vs some weird man-made silica.

I don't like plastic juice bottles either or a lot of...

Are painted tanks a concern? atomizer rta rda coating coated

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mPOMjS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...