Thursday 15 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm researching in the meantime but figured I'd ask exactly what I'm trying to do.

I've never used anything but kanthal for years.
Now I use kanthal fused claptons: 28x2 inner, 32 outer. I usually make dual coil 3.5mm 6-wraps, good vapor but the ramp up time is too long, so I want to try TC.

I don't know which metal to use because I don't want to kill battery fast. I use a single 3000 mAh 18650 mod (for single smaller diameter coils, I realize I can't get too much battery life with that),...

I don't know what wire or size to buy: SS Kanthal nichrome. big builds

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2F5xWp4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...