Thursday 15 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I was wondering if anyone has recently made any purchases at [edited]? I made a online purchase and used my debit/credit card with them and my credit card was compromised. This was the only place that I used it at and thank goodness my bank caught it and cut the credit card off so it can't be used anymore. Who ever did this charged it at Outback steak house in Alabama and I'm CT. Outback is going to try and find out who did this. If you have made any purchases at [edited] check your...

Compromised Credit card

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2EwMUqh

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...