Wednesday 14 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello Everyone,

I finally decided to move on from stick vaping and on to bigger stuff. So I was looking into those box like devices. After going through a few online stuff. I see that the Wisemec RX Gen3 name being consistent and popping up on most of the sites i have seen. Is it the best one currently out there?

And I was looking at online prices and stuff, I am a little confused about the term "starter kit", if I just get the starter kit, is it enough? Most sites i visited, gave the...

Moving on from Sticks!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BqRy7r

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...