Friday 16 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, I bought the baby beast tank two days ago to use with my pico, great tank, been using the q2 0.4ohm coil that came with it and also bought a back of q2 coils.

Been vaping between 45w and 55w, delicious, no dry hits, no funny taste at all.

My smok alien came today, set it all up etc, put my baby beast on it and every few hits theres a dry hit, that just tastes pure awful, then it'll taste fine, then it'll dry hit. On the smok, I'm vaping at the same temp as my pico, I've tried it...

Smok Alien dry hits

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DnxiSn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...