Friday 16 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I am very happy with my vape device and smoke the salt based e-liquid at 50 mg. What I have noticed is that while I really enjoy vaping, I still find myself smoking a few cigarettes a day. Cigarettes no longer taste particularly good and after I finish, I don't feel any satisfaction from the cigarette. And yet, before work, while I'm driving, I find myself reaching for my cigarettes and after work, when I'm tired and somewhat stressed from work, I smoke another cigarette or two. I don't...

Why do I occasionally still smoke cigarettes even though I don't enjoy it?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2EO2Zbl

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...