Wednesday 14 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Sup Ya'll

Just Getting back into the vape game. I've been on and off for 6 or 7 years. And currently on day 12 without a cig!!

I'm looking for some feedback on new gear I want to purchase. After doing some research I've come up with a plan to buy the following stuff:

Voopoo Drag
Innokin MVP 4
The Drop RDA

I also want to buy 1 or 2 rebuildable tanks and have no idea which way to go.

My older setups include a few iStick Picos and various RDA's. Ive had quite a few mods that are now...

Good Investments on New Gear???

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2EJfYLg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...