Wednesday 14 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I got to become a member of ECF exactly once year ago today. I never celebrated a Vaperversary before because at the time that I quit smoking I didn't think it was important to remember the day but obviously it is a very important thing for one to remember the day they chose to live a healthy life.

I've been quit from stinkies about 3 years and have been vaping the past 3 years. Of course one cannot stress more to have a backup mod. There was a day in my first year of vaping that my only...

My first ECF Vaperversary

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2EtUkv8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...