Monday 11 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, guys!
I've been gone for a few years, life happened and the excuses to start smoking again got me. Looking to get back into vaping and away from the cancer sticks. Looks like a lot has changed in a couple of years and I'm lost.
I was a REO user, and enjoyed Mrs. T's juice...looks like they are both gone. Without REO, I think I would like to stick with a box mod, but maybe with a tank instead of squonking. My first go around got out of control...collecting REOs, wrapping coils, making...

Help! I'm going down the rabbit hole!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Tv1NSn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...