Friday 8 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

ok well this morning I got my hubby to finally agree to using a cig-a-like....after placing that thought in his head he started looking at mods :lol:
then he wanted only prefilled, now he's ok with tanks (he just doesn't want to spill juice on himself and he's very, how shall i say, accident prone and loses everything that's not attached to him)
he's tried my aegis legend with an rda and rdta and was ok with it, it just made him cough lol his first vape :pervy: not the best of ideas on a...

Need suggests to get my hubby of cigs

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2EOdglA

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...