Wednesday 6 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Well my girlfriend has COPD she has primarily used the used e cigarette the past two years in a mtl lung device. Now her COPD has advanced and she has pneumonia . i have never seen her so sick in the 7 years i have known her. I also talked to my doctor and he wants me to quit the e cigarette. He agrees they may be safer than regular cigarettes but are not designed for long term use. My girlfriend quit the e cigarette as soon as she got sick and im not trying to ruffle any feathers but can it...

Im on the fence

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2H36qMY

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...