Sunday 10 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So this device is on sale at breezy 4.99 and Element vape 5.95.


But breezy doesn’t have the replacement pods in stock sold out. But Element vape has the replacement pods in stock so it be a smart idea to get everything from there so how many replacement pods should I get should I get as many as I can to get free shipping over 50.


Has anybody used the pod devices before I look at the reviews both site it gotten mixed reviews one guy from breezy said it’s the worst pod ever but other...

ALD Amaze Mango Ultra Portable Kit

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2THb4pJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...