Saturday 9 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

This colleague of mine, he's from Vietnam. He smokes medium to heavy, depends on reader opinion. I personally smoke 1.5 packs a day before I switched. While our subject he, smokes half, to one pack a day he says. Maybe depending on the day, like weekends or workdays. Anyways, he's been watching me vaping around our site for more than a year now. Then he approached me today to help him buy his first vape.

I forgot to mention, we can't communicate very well. We are in Taiwan, I am born and...

Languge Barrier help! Vietnam

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2UsHOQB

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...